for two bicycles, mounting on towel bar. Illuminatiing system integrated, Payload 60 kg*, for border diameter from 25 to 80 mm. EU type approval. Expandable to carry four bykes with item A022610.
Accessories for tire widths larger than 2.4 inches:
- 300 mm locking tape set up to 3.0 inch tire width (4 pieces, item A022730).
- 350 mm locking tape set up to 4.0 inch tire width (4 pieces, with steel insert, item A022735).
Detachable locking straps on all current Strada models
(Standard equipment with 250 mm locking band length for tire widths up to 2.4 inches).
Transport of up to 2 light e-bikes up to a maximum of 23.5 kg per bike rail
(please note the permissible total load of 47 kg for model DL 2)
NOTE: The rear carriers are only to be used in combination with steel towbars. Not to be used for aluminum towbars!
Please note: Rear bike carriers are universal items. Depending on the type of vehicle and the towing hitch used, there may be restrictions, for example when opening the tailgate or in the functionality of parking systems (PDC). In case of rear attachments such as p.e. running boards or lifts the installation can be excluded. In case of doubt, please contact us.
* Maximum vehicle payload: Please note the information of the vehicles maker concerning the allowed maximum vehicle payload of the tow-bar.
More details of the rear bike carrier Strada DL2:
- Premium roll bearing pullout
- extra safe pull-out mechanism
- pull-out mechanism with foot release
- preset quick lock for tow bar
- suitable for all tow bars
- fully equipped and pre-assembled
- etendable to one more bike
- fits in the trunk
- steel / matt anodized aluminium
- high-tensile PPT
- carrier theft protection
- bike theft protection
- cushioned and lockable distance holders
- wheel holders with wheel protection
- frame protection
- ratchet straps with tension protection
- safe positioning of wheels
- freely positionable wheel holders
- lighting system with light protection
- licence plate bracket
- 13-pole plug connector
> spec sheet
Delivery time / Availability
Availability expected again as of week 34/2021